Sunday, December 30, 2007

Maxxximum Pleasure.




Here comes the time when we forget vintage buys for just a moment and direct a nod at my FAVOURITE retail heaven...T.J. Maxx!







During an unexpected splurge a couple days after Christmas I got my hands on these babies:


1) An adorable black patent leather kitten-heel from Coach. I know you won't believe me, but they're incrediby comfortable. I couldn't find exact pricing online, but I'm going to estimate they go retail for around $300-$500 as they are Italian leather. I'd say $375 is a safe estimate. Any way, I snagged them at T.J for 70 bucks





2) In the same day, I thought I lost my purse in the store (my mom and shopping companion had accidentally run off with it) and as I was frantically searching the store I still managed to grab these gorgeous things and keep freaking. That is when you know fashion is too important; it over-rides moments of crisis. I found them online for around $230 on most sites. Picked 'em up brand new for $22!



Ah the joys of expensive taste with little money to waste!



Ciao for now.

































































2 comments:

seafoamluxe said...

i take that back.
new years dancing in the coach heels prove them VERY uncomfortable.

Unknown said...

Haha, sorry about the heels. You are the undisputed queen of TJ Maxx though, I never find the amazing things you do there!