Monday, September 14, 2009

The Wolf

I wrote a song really quickly last night and I'm really proud of it. It's so exciting to feel your own music mature. Maybe one day I'll record properly and put my tunes on here? Oui!

Today I spotted a "Keystone Light" can in the trash at work. I work in a University Library, mind you. Lovely, no? Any answer I can think of is relatively hilarious and I don't want to ask for fear of a response marginally less exciting than I'm conjuring.
My mom and I are in that place where we miss eachother alot and just want to play and do girly things. We both get like that when we have down time. I am looking forward to moving post university but it crushes me to think about being too far. I suppose nice stationary and more care packages would be in order.

Speaking of care packages, I kind of hinted at how much I want the Woody Allen Box Set #1. She hinted at buying it for me, probably so we could watch it ALL together and fulfill girl time.

Really want to swim around on the bottom of a pool right now. I could use some surreal.

Thinking really hard about Eugene Lang College in NYC for grad school...

No comments: