Friday, May 15, 2009

>


Ahh the last day of school! I'm sitting in the office grumbling under my giant sea-foam scarf that I've cocooned in partially because I think my eyeballs might fall out and partially because I don't have the office to myself like most fridays.

The thing I love about being alone is not so much doing things that I can't do when others are around but knowing that I can. There's something so refreshing in picking up NO interferences from the outside world.

Last night I put on a really comfy but fashionable outfit and got some apricot green tea in preparation to post up in the magazine room on campus for a couple hours. It didn't cross my mind that there would be hords of people and their Macs click-clacking away, the night before the last day of finals. Le bummer. I felt intruded upon as I usually have the little world to myself.

Decided on an apartment finally. So now I have to start paying out the wazoo. Haven't formally made an offer to the landlord yet but will do so today. I'm really excited but it still seems so far away as I don't get to move in until the end of August.

I'm pretty sure the walls are tan but painting is allowed so I'm thinking I'll just do a really crisp white. I'm loving the idea of pops of color on a white canvas. Oh but my head is everywhere. Who KNOWS what will happen.

Inspiration:

1. Romper from Anthropologie
2. Miss Fishy Journal Papaya!
3. David Alhadeff via Design*Sponge
4. Angela Liguori via Design*Sponge
5.Flowering tea I brought mine back from China but you can find it in the web

No comments: