Friday, May 8, 2009

This morning I woke up cheerfully as I dreamt that I fell in love during a tornado.

Then I made my morning coffee and as I was leaning over the sink to put on my make-up, what did I notice?

A tiny heart-shaped island of coffee grounds, floating in my mug! They disbanded before I could get a photo but still...

What a splendid omen of things to come!

And alas, all the meterology kids in the Environmental building were nearly pissing themselves with excitement over a tornado. Sadly, the thing is disbanding into two big storms and my fellow Geography nerds won't get to watch any cows fly across the Kentucky hills.
Going to Hanover for a music festival.
Hookah, Bob Dylan lecture....Love interest?
We shall see!
Speaking of love...

Rapheal Haroche: Musician, poet, french, bohemian, boyish, strung-out, BEAUTIFUL.


No comments: